Our cultural and recreational sectors are the heartbeat of South Australia. Festivals, sporting events and cultural institutions are central to how we celebrate and relax with our friends and family and allow everyone in the community to enjoy the best of our unique State.
- In celebrating the unique culture of South Australia
- In supporting local community sporting and cultural organisations
- In strengthening our cultural industries so they have a sustainable future
- In celebrating the unique contributions and needs of our culturally diverse community
How we will achieve this together
- 8.1 Supporting our communities and grassroots organisations, assisting them to build capacity and be sustainable
- 8.2 Championing the best of South Australia’s unique culture interstate and overseas
- 8.3 Investing in the renewal of South Australia’s cultural and sporting infrastructure
- 8.4 Working with communities to create a long term vision and strategic partnerships to grow our cultural sectors
- 8.5 Celebrating and embracing the contributions our vibrant Aboriginal and multicultural cultures make to our communities
A Marshall Liberal Government will bring together a number of parcels of land in Adelaide’s southern suburbs together to form Adelaide’s second metropolitan national park.
If elected in 2018, a Marshall Liberal Government will ensure more money collected under the boating facilities levy is spent on boating facilities.