The South Australian Community Achievement Awards have been launched for 2016.
We work with many wonderful individuals and groups across numerous initiatives, and projects in the area that make a significant community contribution and deserve to be honoured with a nomination.
I invite you to submit a nomination.
Nominations are being sought in these categories:
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
- Junction Australia Connecting Communities Award
- Alzheimer's Australia SA Dementia Care Excellence Award
- Grandeur Press Sports Award
- Caravan and Camping SA Industries Association of SA Tourism Award
- Prime Super Community Group of the Year Award
Category winners will each receive $2,000 from the Commonwealth Bank. Nominations close Wednesday 17 August 2016.
To make a nomination, simply head to http://www.awardsaustralia.com/ and select South Australian Community Achievement Awards, then "Nominate Now".
For assistance please contact the Awards office firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 8132 0753.